To set the language setting for the FileOCRmax text recognition, there are two options:
- by the general language settings over the Realify PaperOffice DMS Menu
- by respective language settings of individual objects within the document folder
To make the overall text recognition language, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the start menu of Realify PaperOffice DMS.
2. Select "Change settings" aus
3. Select in the "General" tab next to "text recognition OCR function" the general text recognition language
Perfect OCR text recognition is performed by industry dictionaries, which are constantly updated in the fields of general, medical,
law, industry and finance. For perfect results, documents are recognized automatically corrects spelling - in more than 156 languages, including special character sets such as Cyrillic, Arabic, Asian.,
By the built in Realify PaperOffice DMS FIS (File Intelligent System) you have the option of text recognition of each individual file within the document folder with different languages without changing of main settings.
The actual language setting of individual objects is directly from your document folder.
Open your document folder, go to the tab "objects" and select an object that you want to reconize with another language than in the predefined.
Click with the right mouse button and select "Text recognition (OCR)" and choose the respective language.