To change the properties of the current archive, proceed as follows:
1. Select the tab "Archive" in your Realify PaperOffice DMS
2. Click on "Change archive properties"
Name of the current archive
- Enter a freely selectable name for the archive. This name also appears in the login window of Realify PaperOffice DMS.
Enable option 256bit SECURE document encryption
- When active, Realify PaperOffice DMS saves your documents with a 256 bit encryption.
Existing objects are encrypted during activation and decrypted when deactivate the encryption.
Warning: By using encryption, you can open the created copies of PaperOffice only from within PaperOffice.
To access these objects with your Windows Explorer, encryption must be disabled. It is strongly recommended that objects can only be opened from PaperOffice, otherwise relevant document folders data such as thumbnails and text recognition cannot be updated.
The following users have access to this archive
- Here you can specify which users are allowed to access this archive
Click on "Apply changes" to save the new changes.