To create a new MySQL database using the database manager, you proceed as follows:
1. Start the database manager
2. Select "Create a new empty database"
3. Select "MySQL Server"
4. Type the server IP and port of your mySQL database server (eg IP 127.0.0.1, port 3306)
5. Realify PaperOffice DMS automatically creates 2 new databases on your MySQL server.
Enter the desired name for the database (contains all the data) and the thumbs database (includes thumbnails).
6. Enter the MySQL username and password. This MySQL user must absolutely entitled to all rights.
In addition, the user must have a mySQL password.
7. Select the check box "PaperOffice creates databases", thus are of PaperOffice all necessary databases created automatically (recommended)
8. The database manager is ready to put your new MySQL database.
Click "Create a new database" in order to start the creation process.
9. Enter a name for the new database. This name will later appear in the login window of Realify PaperOffice DMS.
10. Click "Finish"