To create a new MDB database via the database manager, proceed as follows:
1. Start the database manager, by click on "Database" and then "Start database manager"
2. Select then "Create new empty database"
3. Select "MDB database"
4. Select the storage location for the MDB database
5. The database manager is now ready to create your new MDB database. Click on "Create database" in order to start the creation process
6. Enter a name for the new database. This name will later appear in the login window of Realify PaperOffice DMS
7. Click "Finish"
Start Realify PaperOffice DMS to work with your new MDB database